CONTEMPORARY CLASSES IN LONDON
You will learn the importance of breathing and the art of expression in order to move with fluidity and flexibility. You will also lean the ability to isolate separate parts of the body.
Membership unlimited classes of any style for 1 month
Drop in £12
This class is every Wednesday @ 6:30 pm
Limon explores through a variety of exercises the significance of expressive movement rather than concentrating on isolated technical steps. Learning the art of expression and the importance of breathing in order to move with fluidity and flexibility. As well as the ability to isolate separate parts of the body.
What you will do
All Contemporary Dance Classes include: Warm Up, work on the floor, Centre, Diagonals, jumps, choreography.
• Developing co-ordination of arms / feet / head
• Learning essential combinations of steps
• Performing a selection of short fundamental choreographies from steps learnt
•Centering and floor exercises and stretches
• Understanding the posture and developing an awareness of your body in space
• Learning to combine routines together
• Group work, duos and solos
• Introduction to turns, curve, tilts, spirals, release motions
Fantastic school! The teachers are super professional and dedicated, they really care about their students and focus on technique. The environment is amazing, super friendly. There are different dance styles and all levels from beginners to advanced. There is a class for anybody who loves dancing and wants to learn! I definitely recommend it.
Great school! Professional teachers, nice environment, I'm feeling being cared at all time! And they provide a chance to perform at the public!
Fantastic studio! the teachers are great, if you want to study proper ballet JUST COME HERE!